Snow Riding on RAVI-70cc on first day of snow fall of the season toward Nathia-gali

Salam. I am usman and this post is about an un plan adventures tour on bike toward Nathia-Gali.

I heard a news on TV that there is snow fall start in Murre. and i 'm so exited to see that but the problem is my Final Exam are On and i have no time for it. Also my may friend tell me that the snow was so slippery and you can't ride on it on a bike but as its my first experience i don't care of all these thing and text one of my best friend to get ready for that trip we have one free day in over exam.

So on 5-Jan-2017 after one day of snow fall in Murre we start our journey from Taxila on 10:00AM on 70cc RAVI bike (Model 2012).

according to weather for cost there is sun in Islamabad and rain in murree.

We reach muree with so many difficulties like fog is too much. you even cant see the person standing in front of you. there is heavy rain fall on the way but i heard from my father the snow is starting after rain so we are committed and try to complete that journey with success.

So finally on reaching NathiaGali the snow fall start and we are like over mission is done but that not the all.
because of fresh snow fall the roads was block and my bike start slipping on the road . and we slip two time then we decide to walk till the road was clear but it was the start of the way.

and when we tried we saw a hotel and get into it. the person of that hotel is soo honest he send us in his personal room where he serves us Tea and do not take money from us and tell us that the main nathia gali market was just 5 mint away fro there you go there and find a Suzuki and load bike in it.

So we do the same and load our bike it suzuki and the Suzuki drop us on the save place from where we again start riding bike and come back from Abbottabad  side on 9:00PM



















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram