Some new change in my blog

Today i post some thing new far from all the below post in the blog .

Today i want to start a new thing that i post here what i want exacpt facebook i post here and probably no one heart from my post coz as i mention thats my place and i post here what i want

so i am usman siddique student of comsats wah cantt doing here my 4 year degree of Software Engineering and have a passion of programming but not use that thing to live my life i mean i dont want to earn from that art 
i have good grip on programming and i  code in free 
i live in Taxila Cantt and want to become a social person so join me here follow me and wait my some next post

for programming help my blog title is Programming Seekerz with the address www.pcphunt.blogspot.com
u can also programming seekerz on facebook with the name www.facebook.com/pcphunt1

me and my frinds in taxila cantt





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram